TaylorMade M6 Rescue Hybrid
This new hybrid features revolutionary Twist Face technology for the first time and is paired with a new sole design, to give you even more distance and accuracy than ever before.
The M6 Hybrid Features:
- TWIST FACE
- ADVANCED SPEED POCKET DESIGN
- LOW-CG, STEEL-BODY CONSTRUCTION
- 1-Year Guarantee & Premium Graphite Shaft
This is a revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-centre hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit.
ADVANCED SPEED POCKET DESIGN
This new TPU slot is more flexible and sits perfectly on the surface to provide better turf interaction. This works better with twist face resulting in an even larger sweet spot, and the centre portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance performance.
LOW-CG, STEEL-BODY CONSTRUCTION
The M6 hybrid has a steel-body construction, with a thin face for increased ball speed distance. This construction along with the stepped crown is easier to align, lowering the CG for optimised forgiveness and performance.
TaylorMade M6 Hybrid
- Your returned item must be received within 30 days of our despatch to your advised address.
- All products we sell are in pristine brand new, unused and unmarked condition (unless specifically mentioned otherwise).
- When you return an item to us it must be in the same condition as when you received it, so that we can put it back into stock and re-sell it to another customer. Labels must still be attached to the product.
- Damaged packaging will only be accepted if the damage was the minimum amount necessary to open the package and inspect the product or if the damage was caused in transit. Please do not tape or staple paperwork to the item or the packaging. Please use packing paper or plastic to cover the product and it's related branded packaging when returning.
- We are unable to provide refunds or credits for items you despatch which are not received by us or which are returned without any means of identification.
- We will issue refunds up to the value of the original transaction. For refunds in excess of the original transaction value, credit notes will be issued.
- If a returned item is lost in transit, you will need to make a claim against the carrier.
- If we send you wrong or faulty items, goods you never ordered, or substitute goods you prefer not to accept, we will refund or issue a credit note to cover your return delivery charges providing you obtain our consent by email and use the return delivery method that we stipulate. Customers shall pay return delivery charges in all other instances.
Birdie Golf Equipment will try to deliver all items within 48 Hours of the order being placed.
Some Products will be ordered directly from the Supplier once payment is made by customer, so may take a longer period of time to be dispatched.
This information will be listed on the item that is being purchased.