Srixon AD333 Golf Balls
Box of 12
Better Greenside Control With Even More Spin For The Perfect Birdie!
The new AD333 is a high-performance, 2-piece golf ball that delivers an exceptional balance of distance, soft feel and greenside control.
Engineered for golfers who demand total performance in a more durable offering, the new AD333 utilizes similar technology to our tour-proven Z-STAR series golf balls in an ionomer cover design. Unlike many competitor ionomer cover balls that offer golfers long distance on full shots but only deliver marginal performance around the green.
The new AD333 distinguishes itself with excellent greenside control, enabling golfers to execute approach shots more effectively, with more confidence, to achieve better results.
Srixon AD333 Golf Balls (Dozen)
- Your returned item must be received within 30 days of our despatch to your advised address.
- All products we sell are in pristine brand new, unused and unmarked condition (unless specifically mentioned otherwise).
- When you return an item to us it must be in the same condition as when you received it, so that we can put it back into stock and re-sell it to another customer. Labels must still be attached to the product.
- Damaged packaging will only be accepted if the damage was the minimum amount necessary to open the package and inspect the product or if the damage was caused in transit. Please do not tape or staple paperwork to the item or the packaging. Please use packing paper or plastic to cover the product and it's related branded packaging when returning.
- We are unable to provide refunds or credits for items you despatch which are not received by us or which are returned without any means of identification.
- We will issue refunds up to the value of the original transaction. For refunds in excess of the original transaction value, credit notes will be issued.
- If a returned item is lost in transit, you will need to make a claim against the carrier.
- If we send you wrong or faulty items, goods you never ordered, or substitute goods you prefer not to accept, we will refund or issue a credit note to cover your return delivery charges providing you obtain our consent by email and use the return delivery method that we stipulate. Customers shall pay return delivery charges in all other instances.
Birdie Golf Equipment will try to deliver all items within 48 Hours of the order being placed.
Some Products will be ordered directly from the Supplier once payment is made by customer, so may take a longer period of time to be dispatched.
This information will be listed on the item that is being purchased.